Far Infrared energy is a form of heat therapy used to treat arthritis, rheumatism, muscle spasms and joint pain. This highly beneficial energy is easily absorbed by the body. Penetrating deep below the surface of the skin, it creates increased blood circulation. Swelling is reduced and pain is relieved. Infrared heat therapy is also used for the successful treatment of Fibromyalgia in many patients.
Infrared energy is similar to the energy produced during exercise. The body releases fat and toxins into the blood stream where it is removed naturally, through perspiration and urine. Reduced inches from targeted areas also results in over all weight loss. When these incredible thermal heat wraps are done several times a week along with control of calorie intake, great results are possible.
Our weight-loss wraps are a healthy, easy solution. Come in your sweats - there is no need to remove your clothing or feel exposed or uncomfortable. Relax and let the radiant heat therapy do all the work! It's all about burning calories.
|30 Min-1 Hr Infrared Wrap||$95|
|Series of 3 Wraps||$255 (save $30 - $85 each)|
|Series of 6 Wraps||(save $120 - $75 each)|
|Series of 12 Wraps||(save $360 - $65 each)|
- Drink at least 16 oz of water within the hour preceding your wrap. Electrolyte water helps rehydrate your body and replenish electrolytes for optimum hydration. Whole Foods and Trader Joe's carry their own brand and they are available by the case.
- Use the restroom immediately before entering the wrap.
- Eat something light within the hour preceding to ensure some nutrients are in your system.
- Wear sweats and socks to make sure your skin is not exposed during the wrap. We will provide water during the wrap if needed. Usually the perspiration will not totally saturate your sweats during the wrap so they are fine to wear home after - similar to a good work out at the gym. You are welcome to bring another set of clothes to wear after.
- Plan for a quiet, meditative 30 -45 minutes of warmth and relaxation during this healing weight-loss wrap.
- If the wrap is too hot we will adjust the temperature for you.
- Drink water without sugar or artificial sweeteners after your wrap. Electrolyte water is the best to rehydrate. The water weight you lost will come back when you rehydrate but the calories you burn will not!
- Do not eat for an hour afterwards and keep your food intake light.
- A feeling of well-being is usually experienced after these amazing wraps. It's a great time to congratulate yourself for making healthy choices and starting to create the next best version of YOU!
A 30 minute Infrared Wrap will burn 850 - 1200 calories in a 30-minute session! The amount of calories a 150-pound person normally burns in 30-minutes of exercise are listed below:
- Marathon Running - 593 calories
- Racquet Ball - 510
- Jogging - 300
- Cycling (10 mph) - 225
- Golfing (without a cart) - 150
- Walking (3.5 mph) - 150