Best Face & Body Day Spa has reopened!
We are fully committed to protecting the health and wellness of our guests and staff. We want this to be a successful and joyous return and will do our part to keep our community safe.
At this time, customers and visitors to our spa are asked to observe these practices:
- Bring and use a face mask (preferably with ear loops) during your visit.
- Please arrive on time and wait outside or in your car until your appointment time. Do not bring children, friends or others with you unless they also have a reservation.
- Minors with appointments may be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guardians must maintain 6 feet of distance from others and wear a face mask at all times.
- Please call 818-888-1484 if you have any questions. Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- Reservations are required to enter our spa. Please continue to make product-only purchases through our web shop: www.bestfaceandbody.com
These are our existing standards for cleaning and disinfection that we have always followed and will continue:
- We use medical-grade, professional cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- All equipment and treatment rooms are completely sterilized between appointments.
- Professionally laundered sheets and robes provided for each guest.
- Professional deep clean of entire spa each night.
- Staff has been fully trained on Health, Hygiene, Sanitation and Disinfection practices.
New Advanced Safety Protocols and Wellness Equipment:
- Hospital Grade HVAC Air filtration system with Merv 13 filters. Captures bacteria, virus carrying particles & mold spores less than 1 micron in size.
- All rooms additionally equipped with Bulex HEPA Air Purifiers.
- Daily wellness screenings for employees and guests upon entry. Anyone who is experiencing cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills is asked to stay home.
- Staff will use protective face masks and face shields.
- Guests are required to wear facial masks at all times, except when receiving treatment that requires mask removal.
- Physical Distancing Markers in common areas.
- Staggered appointments to reduce occupancy.
- Hand sanitizing stations available for guests and staff.